AVX is introducing low ESR capacitors with maximum volumetric efficiency with height down to 1mm. New TCN Series uses undertab design enabling high PCB assembly density. Tantalum Polymer capacitors feature reduced ignition failure mode and are able to achieve lower ESR due to higher conductivity of organic polymer.
New T (1.2mm) and L (1mm) case sizes continue the miniaturization trend and offer high capacitance with low ESR combined for all applications where space on the board and very low profile is a key factor. Typical use is in small power modules, mobile phones and mp3 players.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Maximum Volumetric Efficiency
- Reduced Ignition Failure Mode
- Low ESR
- High Frequency Capacitance Retention
- 20% Derating
Advantages & Selling points:
- Very Low Profile (1 or 1.2 mm)
- High PCB Assembly Density
- May be operated up to 80% of rated voltage
For more information, please contact the Northcott Team on 01462 790552.